Cypress College ATC students have many transfer options, including the B.S. Aviation Administration Program at California State University, Los Angeles: http://www.calstatela.edu/ecst/tech/bs-aviation-administration
If you are interested in transferring and earning a 4-year degree, please visit the Counseling Center or make an appointment with our CTE Counselor Jane Jepson at email@example.com.
Students are also encouraged to visit the Cypress College Transfer Center website at http://www.cypresscollege.edu/services/transfer
What are my options? How long will it take?
- Basic Flight Attendant Certificate: 18 units (1-2 semesters)
- Advanced Flight Attendant Certificate: 35 units (2-3 semesters)
- Flight Attendant Associate in Science Degree: 60 units (2 years)
How much will it cost? How much financial aid can I get?
- Cost of Attendance ($46 per unit for CA residents + books, fees)
- Program Cost and Gainful Employment Link
What is the job and salary outlook?
Where do students work?
At all major airlines, including Alaska, American, Cathay Pacific, Compass, Delta, Emirates, JetBlue, SkyWest, Southwest, United, and more!
Quick links to get you started:
- Apply to Cypress College
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Enroll: Start with basic certificate classes*
- International Students
- Student Services
- Work Study (jobs on campus)
* If you will be taking general education classes toward a degree, you’ll want to take the placement tests, but these tests are not necessary to start this program.
Note: Students may receive course credit for FAA certifications or military experience toward their degree. Please see the Credit by Examination section of the Cypress College Catalog and meet with the Department Coordinator.