What are my options? How long will it take?
- Basic Travel/Tourism Certificate = 18 units (1-2 semesters)
- Advanced Travel/Tourism Certificate = 35 units (2-3 semesters)
- Associate in Science Degree Travel/Tourism = 60 Units (2 years)
- Basic Cruise Line Sales & Operations Certificate: 18 Units (1-2 semesters)
- Basic Tourism & Conference Management Certificate: 18 Units (1-2 semesters)
How much will it cost? How much financial aid can I get?
- Cost of Attendance ($46 per unit for CA residents + books, fees)
- Program Cost and Gainful Employment
What is the job and salary outlook?
Meeting, Conference and Event Planners
Where do students work?
At many local travel agencies, AAA, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Pleasant Holidays, Disney Travel, The Travel Corporation, and many more
Quick links to get you started:
- Apply to Cypress College
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Enroll: Start with basic certificate classes*
- International Students
- Student Services
- Work Study (jobs on campus)
* If you will be taking general education classes toward a degree, you’ll want to take the placement tests, but these tests are not necessary to start this program.
Note: Students may receive course credit for FAA certifications or military experience toward their degree. Please see the Credit by Examination section of the Cypress College Catalog and meet with the Department Coordinator.